December 16, 2011

Ego against Heart

I peek Weby's upcoming project, that she wrote last nite on her cell ;

---
I'm gonna be my own Hero. Saving my life.

By killing my egos, and surrender it to other organ; heart.

Cos, if my heart fulfilled by love, it possible to give many people kindness. It can give me answers why God let me live at the first place.

I believe, that egos can not do that.
Egos disable me of giving kindness in people's life.
Egos can only make me regretful, when i die at the end will be no answer why I were here.

So, I choose to win my heart, rather than my ego.
I won't see them fighting any more.
The egos had lost the fight against heart.

It's heart's turn.
Now.
---

Hhmmmm...
Sounds a perfect and an exciting project to her. Fit.
And, It must be a no-fail project.

No comments: