December 12, 2009

Tibetian Personality Test

I got an interesting site from internet today, some kinda personality test.
http://www.wordofmouthexperiment.com/dedpyhto/tests/tibetian/index.htm

I gave it a shot, and one of my tibetian personality test result is top 5 priorities in my life ;

1: FAMILY
2: PRIDE
3: CAREER
4: LOVE
5: MONEY

I find something weird here...
Why my number 1 priority (family), was so far away from my number 4 priority (love)?
Shouldn't they both related?
If I put my family above all, it is because there's love in family, right?

Does the result means, that family is excluded love?
And love is not in family?
Why the two-words is separated?
Can we build a family without love?

Maybe Tibetians were define a family as a responsibility of a person. They despiting the essence of a family, called love.
So if the person priority in life is family, it means the person is a responsible person, not a loving person.

These times my thoughts are 'love is family and family is love'
But what I conclusing here 'family is just a responsibility, not love'.

What if someone has the test result like below ;

1: LOVE
2: PRIDE
3: CAREER
4: FAMILY
5: MONEY

Is that mean the person with this test result, is a loving person with lack of responsibilities in family?
Hhmm, what an egoistic person he/she is ya?... Prioriting LOVE instead of FAMILY...

Do you believe this silly personality test?.. Well, I dont.

No comments: