December 13, 2009

Heart Garden

Each moment, I found my heart for him is deeper and stronger
It going somewhere I never been dare to imagine,
even I believe it would be heaven.

There's also sometimes i feel like I hate watching my heart grows.
It grows and blows unconditionally,
unexpectedly...

You know God,
if my heart was a garden,
It just enough for having healthy plants and leafs,
I don't want them grow fastly until they have colorful flowers.

I don't want my garden having flowers..
I couldn't deal with any flowers in my beautiful garden!
You know why?
Because flower dies quickly,
they will perish after magnifying my garden.
and the fall flowers will messing the yard.
They will demand hard efforts.

Strong plants with green leafs, are just fine for my garden,
keep it this way my Lord..

I'll pray everyday that, what I've own in my heart garden now,
will be just like today forever.

If my heart as the garden
And the flowers as the nerves
May You myLord,
never give me and him, that nerve...
Nerve to avoiding the reality of what we were,..
and what we've already had before we met ... before these days life

Cos those past realities,
are what made us still together and not die...
for a longer time.

If You do love us, if You do love this weak couple.
Please... God,
Do not flowering our garden.

No comments: