March 27, 2015

A Letter to My Idol

U have no dad
he's not dead
he just not even know..
Knowing the fact that he has such a bravest son in d world.
his damn loss.
N i, the proud sister one.
I might didnt help u thru moments. Whattan asshole kinda sis huh..
But im sure u knew where i was those years.
Gotta collect my broken pieces also. Here and there.
Im not just proud of what u've become now.
I remember, when others busy with their 17th bday parties.
U're busy searching the name of ur dad.
U were busy finding the answer of which religion should u put on ur first id card.
Then here U r. Top 5 Indonesian Youtubers. Most fave Magz bachelor. Awarded as a best viral marketmaker by Hermawan Kertajaya. And soo many achievement that no other brokenhomer could accomplished.
U got those success with the sense of a knife in ur throat, with hungry stomache, with no help at all.
Til now, U never stop me from getting amazed of how strong u've been passing those 'unique' pathways God given to us.
It dig my stoneheart.
Knowing u once needed to suicide. Dont die soon would u?
I need u.
I admire u.
U r not only proudmaker.
U such an inspiration to me.
My kids bored enough of hearing ur name.
I said, uncle Edho, is ur Mom's Idol.
"He is expert in making lights in the darknesses".
Edho my dear, I cant give u much.
Only supports i offered, for all ur life decisions. Past, present and future.
Which i bet the previous had been graduating from all God's exams.
With HIGH scores.
For me, U r not a brother.
U r my only inspiration. No one compares. Such an honor im having ur love.
Hi Idol.
I heart U. Full loaded.
---
Aneth Purbasari
March 19, 2015
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=24k8Q2xGh8I&feature=youtu.be

No comments: