October 10, 2009

the main characthers of my closest people...

ME : focus, responsible, undetailed person and always pleases everyone
MS : moody, spontaneous, a great joker, expressive and hardly hide
her feelings
SI : a royal, full of crazy ideas, never do plan, easy to give trusts,
selfish but lovable
AA : listen the unspoken words, rough, arrogant, ambitious and spoiled
CL : curious but lack of attention, fast adjuster, like to give people a hard time
DL : strong, free and outgoing, an ice breaker, not a theory person
LH : self centered, high confident, sometimes blind of the reality,
but a great listener and a secret keeper
BW : quiet, unclear, have a high dedication, caring and sensitive
PE : survivor, irresponsible, entertainer and routine enemy

I learn from them either I like or not like their character.
And I think I have at least 1 character of each in theirs.

No comments: