March 6, 2012

Damn, I'm not an Angel

Another insomnia attacking last night, Weby's eyes wont shut down.
Her fingers dancing on a Blackberry keypad. She always thinks it'd better if she complaining to a dead screen rather than to a pair of alive ears. She won't adding anymore fuel into firework.

Writing is always be her medicine for healing her tired soul...


---
Wish I could accept all the insultment while I should be enjoying the glory of being who I am now
But damn I'm not such an angel.
I'm mad.

Hope I could keep the braveheart passing these semetary road which full of rocks and ghosts
But damn I'm not such an angel.
I scare.

Wish I could just smile seeing me hitten by inpolite blindly perspective of some kinda 'don't know me at all' people
But damn I'm not such an angel.
I cry.

Hope I could always giving encouragement to others when sometimes in return I need an applause of being strong all the way
But damn I'm not such an angel.
I'm hurt.

Wish I could always be someone wise eventhough yells are screwing my ears and brain
But damn I'm not such an angel.
I'm angry.

Hope I could close my ears of listening bad thoughts while I should be proud for keep standing at my own feet til today
But damn I'm so not such an angel.
I'm sick.

I gave and will always give my best moments.
But I had and will always have my worst moments.

Cos unfortunately I'm not a sinless angel.
I'm only a human.
A creature who was born to carry 2 opposite sides of a coin.

If people couldn't choose to accept my worsts,
it means they probably don't deserve my bests.
---

No comments: