December 23, 2011

to all d mistakes i've made

Pls leave me alone
I wanna call courageous to solve all the chaos in my life

Pls stop torturing people I care
Enough for u to laughing at me n them.
Walk away

Pls listen briefly
How many times I cry and feeling sorry for created u

Pls let go off my shoulder
So I can move forward without
feeling guilty

Pls loosen up my left feet
Then I can step ahead continuing my bright life

To d mistakes I've made...

All I know, keeping u any longer will only making me build another mistake.

So, I will throw u, ignore u and stop remembering u as apart of my life before today.

But, the thing u don't hv to worry. U will always be my great lesson which I will bring to my next life journey...

Thank u for came into and leave away
Thank u for appeared and disappear.

No comments: